Friday, October 19, 2012

Festive Fridays - Snowman Tags...

Happy Friday my friends!

We have a wedding this weekend, and I am pretty excited to get my family all dressed up... I love my girls in party dresses, with their hair all pretty, and fancy. The wedding itself is going to be a stretch, as the ceremony starts just an hour before bedtime... but we're crossing our fingers!

But that's tomorrow, and this is today, which means it's time for something festive. I know we're still waiting for Halloween, but I tell you, I am getting *so* excited for Christmas. It happens every year! Today I am sharing some tags that I created for our upcoming sale.


We have three price points for our tags, so these are some of our mid-range ones. I thought this snowman die from Papertrey Ink would make the cutest shaped tag!


I just cut out a bunch of different hats and mittens from various scraps of patterned paper, then assembled all the details, production line style.



Fun, I thought! I apologize for the terrible photos... these were taken in terrible lighting conditions, because patience is a skill I just haven't mastered... *wink*

Thanks for popping in... I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

4 comments:

Elena said...

I love these! So adorable!

Pauline said...

Cute cute cute! love these sweet tags!!

Maureen said...

oh, my these are the sweetest tags! I love the different hats! Have fun at the wedding! Will there be dancing? Kids love the dance!

Geri said...

So very sweet! Now I've forgotten when exactly you'll be selling your goodies...you'll have to tell us when it is next time you make something for it! I'm so anxious to hear how you do! I think these will be a hit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...